SOU “Taki Daskalo”, Bitola
The aim of this paper is to show that teaching literature requires a creative teacher who would not blindly, immediately and stereotypically just use any kind of method. And the creation is not a random methodical improvisation, but firstly requires thorough theoretical preparation, which will then rip through the practice and will be realized in the famous triad: teacher-literary work-student. The creative teacher uses different forms and methods of teaching which places the pupil or the student at the center of learning, that is, he/she applies the principle of polymericity. The model that will be presented with this paper is the actantial model and it consists of six actants or six houses: the subject, the object, the addressee, the recipient, the helper and the opponent. This model has the following positive sides:
– Firstly, because it is impressionable, above all, for dramatic analysis, especially on the core-gender categories: character, action, conflict, drama, motivation, etc.;
– The analysis takes into account not only the literary but also the the atrological aspect;
– The model is excellently applicable in the teaching of Macedonian language and literature: allows group and individual type of work; stimulates the students’ creativity; provides project activities; represents a solid foundation for fruitful debates and debates in which the pupil or the student plays the main role;
– As an effective tool for vertical reading, it opens new theoretical and methodical horizons which are less “visible” in other procedures;
– As a maximum realized “longing for the system” and a run towards linqua pura,the actantial model, supported by mathematical poetics, provides precise methodological analysis and is suitable for scientific expertise.
The actantial model is not a universal methodical kalaue, as, in fact, any other method taken separately, but is a great tool for analyzing the drama text.
Keywords: actantial model, actants, mathematical poetics, linqua pura, dramatism.
Volume 1 No.1 April 2019
ISSN 2661-2666 (Online) International Scientific Journal “Monte”
ISSN 2661-264X (Print)